The F. T. Hill collection is a history of the Riverhurst area. The collection includes ferry information, a rope bed, pioneer tools, sports information-pictures, trophies and uniforms. There are also First Nation artifacts which includes a large arrowhead collection along with First Nation hammers. There is a display of the musical instruments used by the Riverhurst marching band and a working cylinder phonograph. The Museum also has the second largest antique gun collection and all the newspapers published by F.T. Hill from 1914 to 1962 when the newspaper stopped printing. There is a display of models of what Riverhurst looked like in the early 1920’s along with information on the stores that were present.