Carlton Hotel (c.1916)
DescriptionCarlton Hotel was built in 1913, burnt down in 1953, 100 block of 1st Avenue Northwest, erected by J.W. Bertin.
Visible are Sparshats(?) Second Hand Store, the bus depot (until 1983) and the Venice House Cafe (until 1985). Torn from an album. Visible signs read "O'Connor Land", "J.H. Guinn/Monumental Deal".
Measurements8 cm L x 5.7 cm W